Companion “brew along” set to follow the Brew Puerh like a Pro course, 18 grams per each tea (enough for 2-3 sessions for most people).
Available both in a standard set, with 5 puerh I brew during the videos, and an extended set that adds a second puerh, chosen to be most instructive or simply the second tea brewed in the video (I brew one tea in some videos and two teas in other). I strongly recommend getting the extended set if you can.
These are all excellent teas (T4- to full T5 range) and they’re offered at about ~30-40% less than their normal prices to facilitate the course, enjoy!
The “Standard” set includes these 5 teas (90 grams in total), in the main picture:
- 2021 Chen YuanHao ChaWangShu (Young sheng)
- 2014 Chen Yi Hao/Yiwu ChaWang (First aging stage)
- 2003 HK Henry “Serious Formula” (Semi-aged)
- 1998 Big Red Mark (Aged)
- 1980s Kunming Tea Factory 7581 (Fully aged)
The “Extended” set includes these other 5 teas (180 grams in total):
- Everything in Standard set
- 2022 Chen YuanHao MaHei (Young sheng)
- 2005 Green Mark MengKu ChaWang (First aging stage)
- 2001 ChangTai Yi Chang Hao (Semi-aged)
- 1990s Menghai special order 8582 (Aged)
- 1980s Yeun Neun Fu Lu Gong (Fully aged)