* Free express (~3 days) shipping for most orders over £100 / $200 / €300 *
* Free standard air shipping (~1-2 weeks) for most orders over €150 in EU *
Unless specified, we ship tea within a week from receiving an order (generally 1-2 days, but we can’t guarantee it). Sometimes, we are later than this target. As we’re just a husband and wife team and sometimes there are delays receiving tea from the suppliers, in rare cases we take a longer time to ship. So sorry, it can’t be helped. We usually send extra samples to make up for it.
Express shipping available to most of the world, in this way your tea will be ready to drink almost immediately! Tea should rest for about the same time it spent in travel, and courier express shipping seems to stress the tea much less than standard.
You can combine orders made within 6 months (just ask us to hold the tea).
- First class: £5
- Free shipping for orders over £100
US and Canada
- Standard air shipping (~1 week and a half): $25
- Express shipping (2-3 days): $35
- Free express shipping for orders over $200
- Standard air shipping (2-3 weeks): 12€
- Express shipping (2-3 days): 36€ (EU mainland only)
- Free standard air shipping for orders over 150€/£125
- Free express shipping for orders over 300€ (EU mainland only)
For a swift delivery and easier going through customs we strongly recommend express shipping, parcels may be delayed or be hard to get out of customs with standard shipping (depending on which country). We also have a EU shipping special offer for your first order.
For express we use DHL which means express door-to-door safe shipping should be available in all EU countries (provided one doesn’t live in what they consider “remote area”). If by any chance you paid for it and it isn’t available, we will refund or send you a coupon for the difference of cost.
- Standard air shipping (2-3 weeks): A$36 (approx.)
- Express shipping (2-3 days): A$54 (approx.)
- Free standard air shipping for orders over A$300
- Free express shipping for orders over A$400
Rest of the world
Standard air shipping: £25
Free standard shipping for orders over £200.
If available, we’ll send via express shipping for orders over £200-300 (depending on country/cost).
Returns and policies
Please note that by default we send all packages without insurance, and we are not responsible for any losses. If you’d prefer insured delivery, please write so in the order notes (or contact us within 3 hours of ordering) and we will send you a quote with the additional amount to pay (it’s generally 2% of the item value for DHL express shipping).
Everything is generally sent tracked, if you would prefer to have a signed delivery pleased write so in your order notes (please note this is not available for some countries, we will inform you if that’s the case).
You may return (unused, unopened) Teaware within 14 days, at your expense.
You may return Tea (unopened packages only) for sales within the UK, at your expense. As tea is a food product and there are long shipping times, returns for tea are not available for sales outside the UK.
Please contact us if there’s any problem though, we haven’t had any issues yet nor we plan to!
Of course, we will replace any faulty items, but given our quality control and the nature of what we sell we do not expect any faulty products to get to you in the first place.
For the avoidance of doubt, we are not responsible for any custom duty, VAT or other fees your country may impose on shipments.